Saturday, February 2, 2008

Crossfit WOD: "Cindy"

as many rounds as you can do in 20 minutes of:

5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats

Back to doing CF workouts by myself again :( it wasn't so bad today. The rec center has a decent pull-up bar, although it is angled funny, I can still do a full kip. I'll just have to wait and see if I get in trouble for doing Olyimpic lifts, I figure if I go in early in the morning when no one else is there I should be ok. But they still don't have gymnastic rings, kettle bells or medicine balls.

I did 8 rounds in 20 minutes. For some reason the first two rounds, I was thinking I had to do 50 squats instead of 15, so that made the first to rounds suck pretty bad. I strained my left quad while running on Wednesday. It was a minor strain, so I just stayed off of it for a couple days, it feels fine now.

Round 1: 1:56
Round 2: 2:00
Round 3: 1:27
Round 4: 2:13
Round 5: 2:31
Round 6: 2:27
Round 7: 2:45
Round 8: 3:13

Totals
40 pull-ups
80 push-ups
170 squats (I did 50, 30 the first to sets by mistake.)

I might do some running on the track later today. If the Chipotle buritto I just ate digests before I have to go watch Brock Lesnar's UFC debut tonight.

No comments: