Monday, March 8, 2010

I think it's time for a bi annual blog update :)

I'm in Silver City, New Mexico these days living in a tipi with my girlfriend, Jill. It's a nice little town on the edge of the Gila National forest, tons of good trails. There's a great trail that runs from the property where we are staying into town, it's about 1.5 miles. Jill and I have been running on that recently. My milage is low, about 10-15 mile a week, but I plan to start running a little more, and maybe do a race or two this year. I'm currently running (and hiking) in a pair of teva sandals, hoping they will prevent blisters. I have sweaty feet, and the mosture and friction inside my shoes creates blisters, so I'm switching to sandals to try and get it worked out. I plan to cover a lot of miles in these bad boys, but more on those plans later... I'll try to keep my blog updated more frequently as my running increases.

1 comment:

Running 2 Mohican said...

Josh! I think that is great! And My Name is Rob!