Tuesday, September 18, 2007

5 miles, roads, 9:11 pace

I planed on going to the track for 5 miles at a 9:00 pace, but when I drove by there was a soccer game going on. I didn't think they would be too fond of me running around the field while they were playing. So I hit the road and tried to get as close to 9 min. miles as I could without knowing. It was a nice smooth run. It has been a while since I ran on the road. Now that the days are getting short I will be doing more track and road runs, as it is very hard to get in quality runs in on the trails after dark. The lack of light really slows the pace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh:

In case you have not seen them, here's some photos from the race you ran last weekend

http://www.pbase.com/gtach/cleelum2007

Happy trails,

echoguy

Anonymous said...

hey josh,

how come we gotta go to KIM's blog to see photos from your race? That is not inline with the FitfromFat racing team guidelines of photojournalism.....

let's get with it man!

Anonymous said...

best of luck at YUT-C dude! I wanted to see a tally on here, of how many total marathons/ultras you have run....