Monday, March 17, 2008

I have a doctors appointment schedule for thursday afternoon.  Hopefully he'll be able to tell me what's up with my knee.  I just hope what ever it is can be fixed 100% in less than 4 weeks.  I don't care if I don't run another step between now and McNaughton, as long as I'm healthy on the day of the race, I'll be running the 150.  I'm not going to be trained for it, but I have already formulated a race plan which takes into account my lack of training.  I plan to use every bit of that 54 hour time limit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, you are an ambitious one.
Take it easy or I am gonna have to sic Kim on you.
Crosstrain like hell and you'll be fine.
Just don't tell the doctor what you are doing.
They might give you an injection and when you wake up, you'll be in a padded room.
At least we know you are not crazy.

tony said...

Good luck at the doctor's Josh.