Saturday, February 23, 2008

3 miles trail, 45:00
5 miles roads, 48:00
8 miles total, all at easy pace

I had 10 easy miles on trails planned for today. But the trails had a few inches of snow and ice that made it difficult to run, not ideal for an easy pace. I ran/walked a few miles then left. When I got home I needed to go to the store to pick up a new mp3 player so I can listen to recordings of class lectures during the run at Mohican tomorrow for my Tax exam I have on Monday. The store is 2.5 miles away, and on one of my normal running routes, so I just ran there and back at an easy pace. My legs feel good, I'm looking forward to the run at Mo tomorrow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could join you guys at Mo. Have a great time.
Don't fall asleep listening to the lectures like you would in class.

Anonymous said...

I love the listening to class materials while you run! Nothing wrong with that. I have studied a foreign language, listened to books...I was even planning on recording my own aircraft notes to study while I run.

Wish I was there with you today, but my legs say I made the right choice.

Running 2 Mohican said...

Great seeing you today!

Rob