Thursday, February 21, 2008

5 miles, 11:18 pace, snow covered sidewalks

They let us out of the office a little bit early this afternoon because of the snow. Of course, it took about 4 times as long to get home as usual. It's about 13 miles and took me 1 hour 23 minutes. I could have run home that fast, OK maybe not me personally, but Liz could have :)

I had 5 easy miles planned today, so the snowy sidewalks were perfect. I strapped on my monster truck trail running shoes, North face Gore-Tex XCR's, and went dashing through the snow. The snow turned to freezing rain after the first mile but there was already a good 2 inches to play in. It was a fun run. how's that for an easy day, Tony? 3:18 per mile slower than race pace.

Feed the warrior
You gotta check out this Lance Armstrong commercial, it's hilarious

1 comment:

Brian said...

HAHA.. that video is great..