Monday, March 5, 2007

I aggravated my leg yesterday wrestling around with my old man (he started it!) But it was probably better to find out that it still isn't 100 percent. I am not planning on running anymore until Saturday in hopes that It will be fully recovered. It is supposed to be 64 in Grand Rivers for the race!!!!!

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"
- Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and sub-2:12 marathoner

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite part of this post:

"he started it"

That is great. Looking forward to May big time. Probably the only "big" thing I am doing between now and then is a 24 hour walk with me and a friend....just to get our minds into doing stuff nonstop for 24 hours. We will allow ourselves 5 minutes every 2 hours if we need it, kind of like simulating an aid station.

Want to see a picture at the top of that blog!

Kim said...

Would you please rest already!!!!!
You need to post what your plans are for this race. What are you shooting for. I always have three goals for a race:
1) finish
2) some realistic time goal
30 Dream time goal

What are you going for?

Running 2 Mohican said...

This will be the guy that blows by us all at the 42 mile mark when we are sucking air. Rest well my friend.

Josh said...

Kim,

Ha, I'm trying to rest, honest!

Josh said...

Rob,

I hope to still be passing someone at mile 42, but not you thats for sure!