Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am going to take the rest of the week off from running and hope my little injuries heal for the 50k this weekend. After this weekend I am going that start increasing my mileage in a more conservative pattern. I will start at 65 MPW and go up 10% a week until I reach 90. Then I will stay there for about a month and then taper for Mo. I think the injuries I have been getting are due to increasing mileage in a sporadic fashion.

Today I went to the gym and biked 10 miles. and used the elliptical machine for about 10 minutes. I hate gym equipment. There is something about doing a lot of work but staying in the same spot that I don't like.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Learn to luv the elliptical. YOu can get such a good aerobic workout on it, don't worry about falling off it, just put the headphones on and go!