Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yesterday (Monday) at CrossFit we did the CF Warm up followed by some instructional practice with Olympic lifts. The WOD was 10 rounds of 10 reps of overhead squats (with no weight) and dumbbell swings with a 30LB dumbbell.

Today was the CF warm up followed by practicing handstands. The WOD was 10 rounds of 10 squats 1 ring dip and 1 kipping pull-up. With the squats Ben(instructor) had me focus on proper form, which made the squats a hell of a lot harder. I finally got the hang of the kipping pull-ups, but I can still only do one at a time, its a complicated move, and I'm weak. The handstand practice was...interesting, It will be a looong time before I'm doing in WOD's involving handstand push-ups.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Josh! I checked out your videos for handstand pushups & kipping pushups...you da Man!!